Terms & Conditions
Agent Limited Terms and Conditions for using this website
- Acceptance of terms – Your access to and use of AgentDesign.co.uk (“the Website”) is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions. You will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. By using the Website you are fully accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions you must immediately stop using the Website.
- Advice – The contents of the Website is purely opinion, does not constitute absolute advice and should not be relied upon in making or refraining from making, any decision.
- Changes to the website – Agent Limited reserves the right to: a. change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the Website or any part of it without notice and you confirm that AgentDesign.co.uk shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal; and b. change these Terms and Conditions at any time, and your continued use of the Website following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
- Links to third party websites – The Website may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
- Copyright – respecting creative rights and original content. a. All copyright, trade marks and all other intellectual property rights in the Website and its content (including without limitation the Website design, text, graphics and all software and source codes connected with the Website) are owned by or licensed to Agent Limited or otherwise used by Agent Limited as permitted by law.b. In accessing the Website you agree that you will access the content solely for your personal, non-commercial use. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of the copyright holder. This excludes the downloading, copying and/or printing of pages of the Website for personal, non-commercial home use only.
- Disclaimers and limitation of liability a. The Website is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy. b. To the extent permitted by law, Agent Limited will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website. c. Agent Limited makes no warranty that the functionality of the Website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else, which may be harmful or destructive. d. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed so as to exclude or limit the liability of Agent Limited for death or personal injury as a result of the negligence of Agent Limited or that of its employees or agents.
- Indemnity – You agree to indemnify and hold Agent Limited and its employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against Agent Limited arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website.
- Severance – If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such Term or Condition shall be severed and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- Governing Law – These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of Jersey and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Jersey courts.
Agent Limited Terms and Conditions for the business supplying software and services
Agent Design provides technical and creative services on an hourly, daily, weekly or project basis. All work is carried out to the highest possible standards within the requirements and constraints requested by clients. We recommend reading our full terms of business in this PDF to understand the expectations of all parties for the benefit of a successful working relationship and projects.